Alrighty, I have successfully added some photos of my family & friends (tried to do a slideshow, but was unsuccessful) to give you all an idea of who I am and what I like to do. My family is an extremely important factor in my life and I love them for all their support and laughter they bring. My friends are fabulous and make everyday better. I am very blessed by all the people in my life!
Check out my poll on the Broncos!! I know, I know they were quite the embarrassment against the Chiefs, but I'll stand by them no matter how upset, frustrated, & disappointing they may be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice pictures! I was expecting something a lot more risque with the warning. I enjoyed the pictures but am a bit disappointed that parental guidance was not necessary :)
Nice job on the photos and posts!!! I'm sure you'll have a slide show in here very soon. Keep up the good work - still looking for the risque content.
Post a Comment