Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st time...

This is my first blog...well since I had to in grad school for a class I absolutely detested. I'm excited to learn how to use more tech sites since I consider myself "tech handicapped". I would also like to incorporate more technology in my classes.

4 comments:

evrygi said...

I like the format you've chosen. Keep up the good work, we former Mapleton folks have to stick together.

KarlaJ said...

Oh, did you and Jeff know each other before coming here? Your page is really quite cute. I have a bit of blog envy going on right now:)

RJ said...

You stole my idea for the "dots" format, but you have greatly improved upon it with the fall-foliage photo.

Kim Ackerman said...

you don't seem like a you are tech handicapped... I think you're going to be a star in the class. Keep up the good work & put more stuff on this blog. Get comfortable with all you can do! Glad you're taking the class!!!